News & Events
The Centre for Eurasian and Russian Studies organizes and sponsors a variety of events related to research, teaching, and public outreach relevant to Russian and East European studies as well as Eurasian studies. This includes frequent public lectures and special seminars, academic conferences, Summer and Winter Schools, and the regular publication of academic studies and media articles.
- Baltic Security and Transatlantic Relations: Academic Perspectives, 1 September 2022
- Estonian Russophones after the Restart of Russia’s War against Ukraine, 2 September 2022
- A panel discussion on the Russian-Ukrainian war
- The Russia-Ukraine War. CEURUS Insights
- Second lecture from CEURUS Public Lecture Series. “Biopolitics of the Pandemic“, 18 February 2022
- Call for summer school in Narva, deadline 31 March 2022
- New project „I AM @ MEDIA“ aimed at Ukrainian female civil activists launched
- Sixth Annual Tartu Conference on Russian and East European Studies: “Which Way is the Future? Progress and Tradition in Eastern Europe and Eurasia”, 12-14 June 2022 in Tartu, Estonia. Deadline for submissions is 20 January 2022.
- Summer School “Belarus and Its Neighbours: Regime Survival in the Times of War” has concluded, 11 July 2022.
- New episode of radio talk show “Neighbors” (“Соседи”).
- Autumn School “Governance, Leadership, Resilience: German and Estonian Experiences in the European Context”, 1-5 November 2021.
- BEAR Summer School in Narva, 5-10 July 2021.
- “Post-Socialist (dis)Orders”, Fifth Annual Tartu Conference on Russian and East European Studies, 6-8 June 2021.
- “Communities in Flux: Rethinking Sovereignty and Identity in an Era of Change“, Fourth Annual Tartu Conference on Russian and East European Studies, 9-11 June 2019.