Webinar on political mobilization and protest art in Belarus
Under the initiative supported by the 2020 – 2023 Development Cooperation and Humanitarian Aid to Eastern Partnership countries programme of the Estonian Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Johan Skytte Institute of Political Studies and the Centre for Eurasian and Russian Studies (CEURUS) (both at the University of Tartu) in cooperation with Belarusian Student Support Association and Honest University will be holding the next webinar in the series of “Raising civil society awareness in Belarus”.
The second webinar will be focusing on political mobilization and protest art in Belarus and will take place on 11 May via Zoom from 18.00 – 19.30 (UTC+3). Register here.
Discussion moderator – Andrey Makarychev (Johan Skytte Institute of Political Studies/ CEURUS, University of Tartu)
- Aliaxey Talstou, artist and performer (Minsk)
- Yauhen Attsetski, photographer and civil journalist (Minsk)
- Diana Ignatkova, (Student Assembly of Art, Minsk)
- Michael Cole, junior researcher, (Johan Skytte Institute of Political Studies, University of Tartu)
- Vasil Navumau, policy expert (OSW, Center for Eastern Studies)
- Olga Matveieva, associate professor (Dnipropetrovsk Institute for Public Administration of NAPA)
- Sami Siva, professional photographer (Johan Skytte Institute of Political Studies, University of Tartu)
The webinar will be held in Russian and English (a live simultaneous interpretation will be provided).
For additional information and inquiries please contact Jaak Erik Laja, firstname.lastname@example.org
Forwarded by: Maili Vilson, Head of Communications, email@example.com.