Join the new e-course “Impact of Changing EU-Russia Relations on the Development of Eastern Partnership”
A new MOOC, developed in cooperation with the Johan Skytte Institute of Political Studies of the University of Tartu, will launch in February 2022.
The course will introduce participants to the logic and structure of Eastern Partnership as well as its evolution in light of geopolitical developments in the region and changing dynamics of EU-Russia relations. It is aimed at everyone interested in regional studies and EU-Russia relations, especially master’s degree and advanced bachelor students.
The course is divided into five issue specific blocks with multiple video lectures and various e-learning material in each and consists of the following topics:
- The EU’s Eastern Partnership: origins, rationale, and a new policy framework development.
- Russia’s perception of and perspective on the Eastern Partnership and European Neighbourhood Policy.
- The impact and results of the Eastern partnership on the participating countries. Introduction to the case studies: Armenia and Ukraine.
- The impact of Eastern Partnership on EU – Russia relations.
- The future of Eastern Partnership, and its impact on participating countries and EU-Russia relations.
The course will be held from 28 February until 3 April 2022. Registration is open until 24 February and is free of charge. For more information, please refer to the course web page.
Forwarded by: Maili Vilson, Head of Communications, firstname.lastname@example.org