The Centre for EU-Russia Studies (CEURUS) is a multidisciplinary centre for research and teaching at the University of Tartu (UT), Estonia. It serves as a contact point for scholars, students and experts who share an interest in the evolving relationship between the European Union and the Russian Federation. CEURUS coordinates and sponsors a variety of activities related to research, teaching and public outreach. Building on Tartu’s long history as a meeting place of ideas and cultures at the border of Europe and Russia, the Centre welcomes international students into its study programmes and is open to cooperation with scholars from both the East and the West.
- “Europe Under Stress: The End of a Common Dream?” First Annual Tartu Conference on Russia and Eastern Europe, 12-14 June 2016 in Tartu
- Third International Summer School “Prospects for Democracy, Stability and Europeanization in Ukraine: What Lessons from the Baltic Experience?”, 22-27 August 2016 in Tartu and Tallinn. Call for Applications open until 8 June 2016.
News & Events
- Researchers of Russian and East European studies in Tartu for largest conference in the region
The First Annual Tartu Conference on Russian and East European Studies taking place from 12 […]
- Call for Applications
Third International Summer School "Prospects for Democracy, Stability and Europeanization in […]
- Russian activist Yevgeniya Chirikova visits Tartu
On Wednesday, May 18, Russian environmental activist Yevgeniya Chirikova will give a talk on […]
- Public lecture by Artemy Troitsky
On Tuesday, 10 May, Artemy Troitsky, renowned Russian journalist and music critic currently […]