The Centre for EU-Russia Studies (CEURUS) is a multidisciplinary centre for research and teaching at the University of Tartu (UT), Estonia. It serves as a contact point for scholars, students and experts who share an interest in the evolving relationship between the European Union and the Russian Federation. CEURUS coordinates and sponsors a variety of activities related to research, teaching and public outreach. Building on Tartu’s long history as a meeting place of ideas and cultures at the border of Europe and Russia, the Centre welcomes international students into its study programmes and is open to cooperation with scholars from both the East and the West.
- OSF Eurasia Programme Fellowships, applications due 14 November 2019.
- Winter School “Between the Baltic and Black Seas: New Regionalisms and Neighbourhoods”, 9-15 February 2020, applications due 30 November 2019.
- Fifth Annual Tartu Conference on Russian and East European Studies, 7-9 June 2020, proposals due 20 January 2020.
News & Events
- CfP: 5th Annual Tartu Conference on Russian and East European Studies
Call for Papers FIFTH ANNUAL TARTU CONFERENCE ON RUSSIAN AND EAST EUROPEAN STUDIES Pos […]
- CfP: Kääriku Winter School “Between the Baltic and Black Seas”
BETWEEN THE BALTIC AND THE BLACK SEAS: NEW REGIONALISMS AND NEIGHBORHOODS CFP: Winter School […]
- CfA: OSF Eurasia Programme Fellowships 2020 at the University of Tartu
The University of Tartu (Estonia) announces a call for applications for doctoral c […]
- Conference focuses on issues of sovereignty and identity in Russia and Eastern Europe
The Fourth Annual Tartu Conference on Russian and East European Studies on 9-11 June will br […]