The Centre for EU-Russia Studies (CEURUS) is a multidisciplinary centre for research and teaching at the University of Tartu (UT), Estonia. It serves as a contact point for scholars, students and experts who share an interest in the evolving relationship between the European Union and the Russian Federation. CEURUS coordinates and sponsors a variety of activities related to research, teaching and public outreach. Building on Tartu’s long history as a meeting place of ideas and cultures at the border of Europe and Russia, the Centre welcomes international students into its study programmes and is open to cooperation with scholars from both the East and the West.
- Third Annual Tartu Conference on Russian and East European Studies, 10-12 June 2018, University of Tartu, Estonia.
- 4th UPTAKE training school “Straight Talk about Russia”, 26 August-1 September 2018, University of Uppsala, Sweden.
- UPTAKE workshop “Democracy in Reverse”, 19 October, University of Tartu, Estonia.
News & Events
- Conference examines the evolution of nation-statehood in Eastern Europe
The Third Annual Tartu Conference on Russian and East European Studies on 10-12 June will br […]
- Book presentation about Nemtsov in Tallinn
The Estonian School of Diplomacy, in cooperation with the Open Estonia Foundation and H2020 […]
- CfP: UPTAKE workshop “Democracy in Reverse” (Tartu, Estonia)
CALL FOR PAPERS Democracy in Reverse: Patterns of Autocratization in Eastern Europe and Eura […]
- Election Analysis Seminar on the presidential election in Russia
The Johan Skytte Institute of Political Studies invites you to the next event in our Electio […]