The Centre for EU-Russia Studies (CEURUS) is a multidisciplinary centre for research and teaching at the University of Tartu (UT), Estonia. It serves as a contact point for scholars, students and experts who share an interest in the evolving relationship between the European Union and the Russian Federation. CEURUS coordinates and sponsors a variety of activities related to research, teaching and public outreach. Building on Tartu’s long history as a meeting place of ideas and cultures at the border of Europe and Russia, the Centre welcomes international students into its study programmes and is open to cooperation with scholars from both the East and the West.
Recent past events
- 24-25 May 2019 5th Eastern Platform – Tartu seminar #BERLINWLL 30 What future for the post-cold war liberal order?, Tartu, Estonia.
- 9-11 June 2019, Fourth Annual Tartu Conference on Russian and East European Studies, Tartu, Estonia.
News & Events
- Conference focuses on issues of sovereignty and identity in Russia and Eastern Europe
The Fourth Annual Tartu Conference on Russian and East European Studies on 9-11 June will br […]
- CfA: OSF Eurasia programme fellowships 2019-2020
The University of Tartu (Estonia) announces a call for applications for doctoral c […]
- New MOOC on EU-Russia relations out today
On February 11, the online classes offered for more than 800 participants by the e-course&nb […]
- CEURUS guest lecture on Russian influence activities in the Nordics
On Tuesday, February 19, Martin Kragh will give a lecture on a topic „Russian Public Diplo […]