The Centre for EU-Russia Studies (CEURUS) is a multidisciplinary centre for research and teaching at the University of Tartu (UT), Estonia. It serves as a contact point for scholars, students and experts who share an interest in the evolving relationship between the European Union and the Russian Federation. CEURUS coordinates and sponsors a variety of activities related to research, teaching and public outreach. Building on Tartu’s long history as a meeting place of ideas and cultures at the border of Europe and Russia, the Centre welcomes international students into its study programmes and is open to cooperation with scholars from both the East and the West.
- BEAR Network Summer School, 28 June – 3 July 2020.
News & Events
- Publication: New article shows ideological diversity in Russian popular discourses
In their new article “Popular Culture and Authoritarianism in Russia: A Study of Common Se […]
- Publication: Symposium on regionalism and the transformation of liberal international order
In the forthcoming issue of Polity (the University of Chicago Press), the symposiu […]
- Annual Tartu Conference 2020 cancelled
We regret to inform you that, after careful consideration, we have come to the conclusion th […]
- Viacheslav Morozov to deliver a public lecture in Brussels
CEURUS member Viacheslav Morozov is giving a talk at the Brussels School of International St […]